Just another day: Part 3 Just another day: Part 3

huh

how many frames per seconds? 5? 4?
whats the story? boys taller than their car hanging out? wow! what a story.

And to those people that are saying "the story sucks!" give me a break. Its 3 parts, watch all three and then decide. Its not my fault i couldnt upload the whole episode, so i had to split it into 3 parts.
So watch all three parts, and then give it a rating."

what the fuck??? FUCK YOU!

A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

WOW!!!!

THE BEST, OF THE BEST, OF THE BEST!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH

Dragon Ball waZzup Dragon Ball waZzup

fuckin wazzah crap

when i saw your title, i really didnt want to watch one of these wazah shit! but today i just wanted to check why your movie was so popular!

Nintendo RPG 2 (demo) Nintendo RPG 2 (demo)

wow..

i really loved this game! really better than the first one, it sucked ass. i would really love to know how to do all that. and by the way, ignore shawn 101 101, if he really wants the full game, and not the demo, its because he wants to play the whole game!

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

huh

i gave the graphics 0 cuz youre not the one that drew it.
your game is weird, it begins with a fight, when we win, an old guy say to fight another monster, and it never ends. i never died, i wonder i can try to die. fuck you

E2E Gameplay Preview NEW E2E Gameplay Preview NEW

hi

i didnt really liked diss game but theres was only one thing i really LOVED! how do you do that cursor thing? we cant see the mouse! WOW! if you want to tell me how you do that, EvilKhmer@BBoy.com ..... even if i did not like diss game..