Nintendo RPG 2 (demo) Nintendo RPG 2 (demo)

wow..

i really loved this game! really better than the first one, it sucked ass. i would really love to know how to do all that. and by the way, ignore shawn 101 101, if he really wants the full game, and not the demo, its because he wants to play the whole game!

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

huh

i gave the graphics 0 cuz youre not the one that drew it.
your game is weird, it begins with a fight, when we win, an old guy say to fight another monster, and it never ends. i never died, i wonder i can try to die. fuck you

E2E Gameplay Preview NEW E2E Gameplay Preview NEW

hi

i didnt really liked diss game but theres was only one thing i really LOVED! how do you do that cursor thing? we cant see the mouse! WOW! if you want to tell me how you do that, EvilKhmer@BBoy.com ..... even if i did not like diss game..

dumb ass game 55555555555 dumb ass game 55555555555

huh?

i think this game was pretty good, yea the graphics sucks, and theres no sound, but i want you to continue this game cuz i never saw a flash game like that here

Willy`s Wild West Willy`s Wild West

huh

thats impossible! the pig is too fat to jump higher!

Uniwar Level 1 SE Uniwar Level 1 SE

egad

this game is too hard! make it more easy!

Doomhammr responds:

the flash 5 player is making it act like a bitch. i'll fix the problem in the remake.

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

izzar a joke or what???

hahahahaah i thought it was a joke!! graphiks sucks! their heads are tyte but the bodyz are so fuckin funny! and its borring too!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!!!! okay okay let me tell you the truth. i hated this game, and i know you can do more than that. make it more easy, draw your own shit, and take good sounds from games. seeya!